JOBS AT Steel Center for CTE
This page provides information about positions available at Steel Center for CTE, employment requirements, and our application process.
Employment Requirements Checklist
- Process Act 151 Child Abuse Check. Creating an account and submitting your clearance application online will give you immediate access to your results, or the status of your results, if your results cannot be processed immediately.
- Process, using service code 1KG6NX, Act 114 Federal Criminal History Report. You WILL be required to schedule an appointment to have your fingerprints taken.
- Process Act 34 PA State Police Background Clearance. The results will not be mailed. You must return to the ePatch site and print your criminal history check results.
- Complete the Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse: Mandated and Permissive Reporting in Pennsylvania Online Training. Print the Certificate of Completion.
- Submit resumé, Standard Application For Educators PDE and the 4 reports listed above to:
Kevin Rice, Executive Director email@example.com Steel Center for CTE, 565 N. Lewis Run Road Jefferson Hills, PA 15025
Special Education Substitute Teacher: Steel Center in Jefferson Hills, PA has immediate opening through the end of the school year for a Special Education Teacher to provide support and learning facilitation with high school students in a Career and Technical Education setting. Requires PA Secondary Special Education certification, and all clearances.
Applications accepted until the position is filled. To apply, email a letter of interest, resume, and PA Standard application to Mr. Kevin Rice, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more call 412-469-3200 ext. 6741 or visit the Steel Center website www.steelcentertech.com EOE.
Substitute Teachers wanted for Academic and Program Areas. Interested applicants please call Mrs. Stormer at 412-469-3200 x6742
Substitute Custodians– Steel Center CTE, a public school is seeking individuals to serve as substitute custodians. Candidates must have experience and flexible schedule, pay rate is $11.33 per hour. Criminal background clearances will be required. To apply contact Mrs. Stormer at 412-469-3200 x6742. Steel Center CTE, 565 North Lewis Run Road, Jefferson Hills, PA 15025. EOE.