Online Steel Center Enrollment Application
- Please use Chrome when applying online.
When applying, please keep in mind:
Questions about applying to Steel Center please contact our School Counselor Mr. Hinkle at 412-469-3200 x2517 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications for the 2021-2020 school year are due by March 31st to be given priority consideration. Applications may continue to be accepted until September 30th, 2021 although program availability may be limited.
- In the event of limited availability in program areas, the following information may be used to determine enrollment in program areas: Attendance, GPA, Related Experiece, State Assessments & Timeless of Completed Application.
- The application will be sent to your Home School District Counselor for review. They will provide your transcript and any other necessary materials to Steel Center for it to be processed.
- Please consider selecting more than one Program of Study (POS) as some programs may have a waiting list.
- If you cannot decide between a couple of programs, speak with our school counselor to set up a visit.
- Once the application is submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to the applying student, the parent/guardian, and the sending school district counselor.
- The following program is a recommended (3) year program: Cosmetology
Once you are officially enrolled as a Steel Center student?
- You will attend Steel Center Monday through Friday for half of your school day, either in the morning or during the afternoon.
- Transportation will be provided to you by your school district.
- You will make friends from other Steel Center schools and gain hands on training for your future.
Click the link below to be directed to the Online Steel Center Enrollment Application